What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site of fill out a form.
When providing donation on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may. however visit our site anonymously at any time.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
How do we protect your information?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information (PII). This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriates to comply with the law, enforice our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety.
This online privacy applies only to information collected through our website and not to information collect offline.
St. John Maron
300 South Flower Street
Orange, CA 92868
Click to Donate
- To personalize your experience and to help us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website by getting your feedback.
- To improve customer service by providing efficient respond to your service requests.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service request.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for donation, may be used to send you information and update pertaining to your service request, in addition to receiving occasional church news, updates, and related services. We will include detailed unsubscribe instruction at the bottom of each email, so at any time your will be able to unsubscribe from receiving future emails.